Wherever our eyeballs move, they witness people of all age groups with their heads down, clanged to mobile screens. This has become a harsh reality, which leaves no space for body movements. Thus, there is an increase in health-related issues throughout the world. Eye problems and obesity are a very common result of this whole scenario.
When we were a child, playing meant only going out and playing various kinds of games with friends. But, this has now transited into playing mobile games and video games. As a parent, it is your responsibility to see that your child goes out every day to play. There are many benefits that work in favor of the toddler in the long run if he or she goes out to play every day.
Benefits of Playing Outdoor Games
- Physical fitness is very important for a human being. Running around and getting fresh air as well as vitamin D from the sun will be highly beneficial for your child.
- People tend to learn when they work as a team. When your child will play outdoor with other kids or elder family members they will grasp the notion of organizing skills very fast. They will enjoy as well as will get the benefit, which will be helpful in the future.
- Outdoor games keep certain medical conditions away. For example, continuously playing video or mobile games can lead to problems in the eyesight as well make one obese, further accelerating heart-related issues. Outdoor games, on the other hand, ensure fitness.
- Outdoor games provide opportunities to explore more. Whether it’s a ball game or sliding down the slide, it always gives challenging play trials for the child.
- Outdoor games are great to make your child more independent. They will learn to wait for their turn to come during the game. They will fall down and again get up all by themselves, thus learning the values of life- fall is not the end. You have to pick yourself up and move ahead again.
Outdoor Ball Games
One of the best ways through which your child can learn to love playing outside is ball games. There are various ball games that are played all over the world. One of the latest is Murbles. Murbles are large versions of simple marbles, which come in various colors and can be played by all age groups.
So, if you are planning a vacation with family, try our Murble Game – your kids will enjoy it! It will not only help the child reap the above-mentioned benefits, but will also bring the family closer. Murbles are designed to fit the hands of a child and are quite soft so that they don’t hurt the older shoulders.
Learn more about how to play Murbles or place your order for a set of Murbles today!